Monday, May 30, 2011

Catholic Eschatology...In a Nutshell

One thing that Harold Camping did was to get me thinking about the Rapture,(something that I do not believe in) and about the "end times"(something I really do believe in).

I usually don't think much about either one because our Lord made it very clear that we don't have to think about it.  He said we definitely will not be able to miss His Second Coming, Mark 13:24-27, and He told us "Blessed is he whom I find doing that which I have given him to do upon my return".   All this leads me to think that the Lord has it well in hand without any help from me.

However, last night I came across a contest to write the best ever Catholic epigram.  I couldn't help myself so I made this entry. Whether or not it will end up being the best ever Catholic epigram remains to be seen.  However, it pretty much sums up what I believe about Our Lord's return.

 Unable to capture the joy of the Rapture,
 I'll forego the sham and Feast with the Lamb!

No comments:

Post a Comment