Sunday, July 10, 2011

St. Patrick Shamrock Rosary

St. Patrick Shamrock Rosary


Okay, now I know I was slapped by a leprechaun on St Patrick's Day. I can't seem to stop making Irish rosaries and I'm happy about that. Guess you could say that my rosaries are going green. ;-)

The focal points of this rosary are the gold finished, lead free, pewter center and crucifix. The shamrock shaped center features and image of St Patrick. The handsome crucifix has a shamrock at the end of each arm. Both are inlaid with emerald green enamel. The Hail Mary beads are 6mm, satin finish, Czech beads. They have a beautiful glow instead of sparkle and shine. They are accented by 3mm bead caps. The Our Father beads are Celtic Knots which have long been an Irish symbol of immortality and eternity. Please click here to learn more about this rosary and my other handcrafted rosaries and jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment